Friday, June 29, 2007

Hmmmmm......


I have been sitting here for about 5 minutes trying to think of a title for this post. So, Hmmmm... it is. Really I have nothing new or exciting to say. I never read these things, I usually just look at the pictures (it's the same with National Geographic, I love those pictures). I guess the only new thing is that it is hotter than ever here. We spend a lot of time in the shade or in water. I am super bummed out though, my dad sold his boat this week. I love boating. Isabel is not so sure about it, but I love it.

I am doing weight watchers. I have been on the program for about 7 weeks and have lost 11.2 lbs. That .2 does make a difference too. I am feeling great and have so much energy. I am fitting into clothes that have not fit me since I first got married. I love that!

I hope you all are doing well. I can't wait to see you all.
p.s. this picture is about 2 months old, but I just love it.

3 comments:

Erika said...

That is so great about you doing WW! It's funny, because I looked at your blog two days ago, and you had posted that new picture of you and Isabel, but you hadn't posted any updates, and I thought to myself "Renee looks like she has been working out!" Way to go!

rebekah said...

Hey Renee you look great....and Isabel is bigger and cuter than ever. keep the pics coming I love them.....My fav is the one on her toes and hands that is great......

Jonathan & Rachel said...

Renee,
I hope you don't care that I found you're blog through Em-it's so fun to stay in touch. We need to get Jess doing this-Brad especially would love it!! Take care-Rachel