Monday, November 26, 2007

Happiest Place On Earth - DISNEYLAND


We spent last week in Disneyland. We went with Ryan's family. It was so much fun!! I had a blast. I think Isabel was a little confused, but she seemed to have fun. It was a really fun vacation. We went to Disneyland and California Adventure 2 days, the beach one day, had Thanksgiving another day, and went to a harbor the last day. We also stopped in Las Vegas on the way home (yes, we drove). It was over-all a big success as far as family vacations go (I only cried twice, which if you know me, is pretty good. And I didn't yell at anyone related to me). Here are some pictures of our happy trip.....





3 comments:

Jonathan & Rachel said...

OH I am so, so jealous! We LOVE Disneyland more than you can know! Every year we make a trip. We always set the standard to not go more than once a year so it doesn't loose it's magic, but every year I am begging to go more-I'm lucky my husband is a little more grounded than me! We also love California-what a fun Thanksgiving. I can't wait until we can post our Disneyland pictures-holding out til February! You all look so cute!

Loughmiller's said...

It looked liked you had a ball. It is funny how we went to Utah for Thanksgiving, and you came to Southern CA. We did the switch. We havn't taken our kids to Disney Land yet, but it is on the list.

You have a cute family. Take care

Jinii said...

Ok I found Erica's blogs and now I have found a whole group of Boren blogs. So good to see you guys last night. We need to do more with the cousins so i can get to know all you better!