Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Update

I have not blogged in a while, so here some random pictures.
Isabel is obsessed with the bath. Whenever I can't find her, she is usually in the tub with her clothes on playing. She loves it. I usually keep the bathroom door closed so that she won't get in there.


This is classic Isabel. In mornings when I am doing my hair or whatever, she asked to sit on the counter top. Usually she just sits there, but this is her new thing. She's only turned the water on once and got wet. This keeps her busy for a good 15 minutes. In fact I can always get her hair done if she is in the sink.

I love this picture. This is Isabel on Sunday. She loves to have her picture taken. I just love this girl way too much. She makes me so happy. Whenever I am sad or having a bad day, all she has to do is smile. I love my girl!

4 comments:

marian said...

Renee, she is growing up so so so fast! Crazy. She is precious. I hope we can meet her this summer when we are in Utah for a bit.

emily, etc, etc said...

She looks so grown up in that dress. What a little love.

Jonathan & Rachel said...

She is getting so BIG and her hair is getting so long! How fun!

Nancy Coates said...

Renee, your little girl is adorable!
I love your blog. I borrowed some ideas off of it. Let's get together sometime.