Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Family Party

Yesterday we had a family party at our house with all my siblings and their kids. It was so much fun, a lot of work, but a really good time. Our party was an "International Party", meaning we had food and activities from around the world. The kids had so much fun and the food was so good. It was great to be with everyone. Me and my siblings. From L to R: Jennifer Michelle, Emily, Me, Lisa, Sam
Davis (my nephew) doing the Limbo. This was so much fun to watch and the kids loved it!
The highlight of the evening was by far the pinata. This is my niece Grace taking a swing at it. This was really fun, I think we should make a tradition of it.
All the DeLong grankids (minus Sam). They are such cute kids. It was so much fun for them to be together, they love to be together.

4 comments:

DeLong Family Members: said...

I love these pictures!! What cute kids. We will definitely have to make this a tradition. Dad and I will be in charge of the "umu" (a hawaiian under ground oven we learned about here) and cook a pig or turkey or something. How fun!!!

emily, etc, etc said...

All the grandkids minus Sam and David...

Fun pictures - thanks for planning it!

Jenkins Jr. said...

Tell Ryan J. to quit chewing on his shirt.

Jessica said...

So, SO fun, Renee! I can't believe how big all the kids are getting - it's way too long between visits! jess