Monday, March 22, 2010

Best Trip Ever!

We went on a little trip to visit my sister Lisa in California. It was SO MUCH FUN! Both of my girls are going through withdrawls. Here are a ton of pictures from the trip.
This is Fairytale Town, which was so fun! Isabel loved it! I highly recommend it!






Lisa as the lion, Quinn as the tin man, Isabel as Dorothy, Me as the scarecrow





In San Fransisco we saw lots of things, including Spongebob. Isabel was thrilled to see him.



Muir Woods. It was so beautiful and we loved it!



Lucy loved her Aunt Lisa. They became best friends. I can tell Lucy loved the attention because she is wanting me to hold and kiss her more than usual now that we are home.
Lucy discovered sucking on her feet while on this trip.


We have been working on eating real food. Can you tell that Lucy really likes it? I love watching her eat, it's like a little bird. So cute!

3 comments:

erika said...

Looks like a wonderful trip! So jealous! Cute pictures of you guys...although I think it might be Lucy eating her toes, not Isabel? :)

DeLong Family Members: said...

those are great pictures--I agree with Erika--that is Lucy not Isabel. It is always fun to visit Lisa--Dad and I are already planning on several trips. MOM

Jenkins family said...

We LOVED having you here...come back to me Lucy! By the way Nee, you should add a caption explaining the stroller - that was hilarious! What a good sport she is.