Thursday, July 1, 2010

Lagoon

About 2 weeks ago we went to Lagoon. It was so much fun. This is the first time we have paid for Isabel to go on rides, normally we just take her on the free stuff on stake Lagoon day. She had so much fun. I don't think she wanted the day to ever end. Here are some of the highlights.
This is Isabel on the bumper cars. It was funny, she couldn't figure it out and so spent the entire time by herself in the corner. The log ride. In order in the boat is Michelle (Ryan's sister), her husband Kade, Liz (Ryan's mom), Isabel, and Ryan. I love this ride, but someone had to stay with Lucy.
This is what Lucy and I were doing while everyone was on the log ride. Actually this is what she did most of the day. She was so good hanging out in the stroller. She's a good baby!

When I was a kid, this one of my favorite rides. I love these cars and so did Isabel!
Bulgy The Whale. This was Ryan's favorite ride as a kid. Isabel loved this ride and even put her arms in the air at one point.

I love Lagoon. I know some people don't like amusement parks and think Lagoon is lame, but I love it! I have great memories as a kid there and I want my kids to have the smae memories.

2 comments:

emily, etc, etc said...

I don't think Lagoon is lame - I love it! Looks like you had a fun time...

Angela said...

So much fun!!! I can't wait to take Emersyn in a few years.