Saturday, August 6, 2011

Introducing.......

Posted by Picasa

I thought it might be time to announce that we are expecting. We found out yesterday that not only is there one baby, but there are two. WE ARE HAVING TWINS! Needless to say, I was freaking out a little at the doctors office, but we are very excited! It's hard to believe. My original 1 baby due date was Feb. 25th, but we are hoping to make it to Valentines Day. It is still a long ways away, but it will be here before I know it. Now it's time to think of names..... always the hard part.

7 comments:

marian said...

HOLY COW!!!!!! Congratulations, there doesn't seem to be anything left to say!

Alyson said...

Oh my gosh...how exciting! Congratulations!!!!! That's the first side of twins for the DeLong grandkids isn't it? Way to go!!!

erika said...

I'm so excited for you guys!!!! Twins are the best! :)

Josh and Britany said...

Wow!! Congratulations!

Jessica said...

Nazer....I'm totally floored!! That's the craziest news ever! Congrats!

Loughmiller's said...

How exciting!!! It will be a fun adventure.

HoorayforHansons said...

I'm late with my catching up but WOW! So great! I'm super excited for you! I hope that all has continued to go well.