Sunday, May 6, 2012

3 Months and blessing day


I can't believe the twins are 3 months old. It is happening so fast. They are barely on the growth charts, but they look huge to me. Amelia is a super chunky baby with the awesome thigh rolls. I love them! Henry is long and thin (just like Isabel was). He is super healthy and actually weights more than Amelia (even though she looks bigger). He is super handsome boy!
Amelia and Henry got blessed today at church. Ryan did an amazing job and I was very proud of him. Here they are in their church clothes looking super cute.



5 comments:

erika said...

They are getting so big Renee! What a special day, their blessing day. I'm so glad you are taking the time to update your blog, I love reading your posts.

Jenkins family said...

Millie could be your twin. Takes me back a few years to 1980. Tempted to break out my roller skates and BeeGees cassette tape.

marian said...

Perfectly perfect! Thanks for updating. love YOU!

Shell and Kade said...

Cute! Sad we couldn't be there for the blessing. Treyden is probably huge compared to them. Can't wait for these babies to meet!

emily, etc, etc said...

I love how in the picture of the two of them they are both looking in the same direction!