Saturday, July 7, 2012

family picture

Last week we got family pictures taken. It's always a gamble how they will turn out, but I have to say I was extremely happy with the results. My sister Michelle took them at a local park. Thank you so much for doing it for me! It was a lot of work to get ready for them and make the kids happy, but totally worth it.
On a side not if anyone is wondering...... Henry's surgery was suppose to be on July 3rd but he was bumped off the schedule due to an emergency. He is now scheduled to have his surgery this coming Wednesday. We will keep everyone posted on how it goes. I am extremely nervous and every once in a while I have a total melt down thinking about it. He needs to get it done however, and I know that whatever the outcome is we will be fine. I am relying on my Heavenly Father 100% that His will will be done (and hopefully that is that everything will go fine and he will make a speedy recovery). Please pray for my little Hank (and maybe for me too). I would be lost without the little guy and hope I don't have to experience life without him.

1 comment:

Alyson said...

What a darling family picture...good job Michelle! We'll keep little Hank in our thoughts and prayers this week (and you too!)!