Thursday, August 9, 2012

Hello I'm a Baby and I Like to Poop

Yesterday was a...... I'm going to use the word 'interesting' to describe my day. Yes, it was very interesting and a day like I have never had before, nor wish to have again. I should start the story by saying that Henry has been extremely irritable and has been crying all night and all day the past few days. It has been both exhausting and annoying. The poor kid has had something going on, I just don't know what. He had been crying pretty much all day and did not want to sleep. I was reaching my limit with him, so I put him in his bouncy seat, told the big girls I needed a breather, and stepped out on the deck for a 5 minute breather. I came back in and found the girls talking with him and playing with him. The had every toy in the room around him and he was happily enjoying all the attention. Just then, Millie woke up. I went and got her and found that she had a poop diaper. I changed her nasty big diaper and then placed her on the play mat on the floor. I then proceeded to feed Henry in his bouncy seat. The toys were in the way so I threw a few on the mat with Millie. Henry ate and the entire time was tooting (a lot). When he got done eating I decided I should change him because he probably had pooped. I began to lift him out of the bouncy seat when I noticed poop running down his legs, up his back, and about an inch of poop in the bottom of the bouncy seat. NASTY! So, I stripped him down, put him on a changing mat and got him cleaned up. I then spent the next 20 minutes or so cleaning the bouncy seat with my carpet cleaner. Just then, Isabel says to me, "Mom, what is all over Millie?" I go over and see that Millie's face, arms, and upper torso is covered in poop. Where did it come from? That's right, the toys must have had poop on them. Her binky is covered in poop, her hands, the toys she has been sucking on for the past 20-30 minutes. So, I strip her down and proceed to get her cleaned up. Meanwhile, Henry is freaking out. By the time I got done cleaning them both up I had a huge bag of wipes and diapers for the garbage. It was so gross.
So, how is it having twins? A full time job!

3 comments:

marian said...

Oh yea, nothing like poop to finish off a day. You are an AMAZING trooper and I miss you.

Alyson said...

Oh how I remember those days...I remember one with Olivia heading to Target to buy diapers...she was wearing the very last one. When we got to Target, I went to pull her out of her carseat and there was poop everywhere—she was covered head to toe, and her seat was full of it! I stripped her down, did my best to clean her up with the small travel wipes container in the car. I didn't have a change of clothes for her (she was my first baby, and I hadn't learned all the tricks of being prepared yet!), so I wrapped her naked little body in a blanket while we ran in to buy diapers! After that day, I made sure to always have a big container of wipes in the car at all times, as well as extra clothes for her and for me...and I never ran completely out of diapers again! A few years from now, this craziness will all be a distant memory and you'll look back and laugh!

nirvan said...


NIRVAN
NEURO - PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL

TREATMENT OF ALL PSYCHIATRIC ILLNESSES – WITH CARE & CONCERN

NIRVAN Institute of Neuro-Medicine & Behavioural Sciences; conceptualized in 1990 – 1991; has traversed nearly 21 years in Psychiatric Cure & Care; is the ‘First & Largest Neuro Psychiatric Hospital’ in UTTAR PRADESH with TREATMENT on INTERNATIONAL pattern. The Psychiatric HOSPITAL is having its own BUILDING & MODERN INFRASTRUCTURE with AMENITIES. It provides HOSPITALITY, CARE & AFFECTION. The fast track development in Society has lead to various PSYCHIATRIC illnesses.


If mentioned SYMPTOMS found are – Improper Sleep, Lonely & Isolation, improper Hygiene, Irritant & Violent, Suspiciousness, afraid of Light, Grandiosity, Dullness, Restlessness, Abusive, irregular Meals, no Dress sense, no sense in talks & behaviour, false beliefs about God & Religion, Tension, Fear, Life irregular & False beliefs, no Future & Career sense, overeating, over activity, hearing voices, seeing pictures, indulgence in illicit, breaking of Law & Norms, a Threat to Society & Property, Frustration, no Money sense, Unaware of date – time – season – place – nationality, unnecessary Laughs & Weeps, Hopeless, Talking with him / herself, Secretive & Talkative Behaviour, unable to Prove his Sayings & Manners, Impersonation, talks about others reading Mind, Telepathy & others controlling him / herself, aliens & rays controlling him / herself ---- the Family member may be suffering from -----
PSYCHIATRIC ILLNESSES – SCHIZOPHRENIA, DEPRESSION, ANXIETY, MANIA, INSOMNIA, SLEEP DISORDER, STRESS, MOOD DISORDERS, HYPER – HYPO activity, BEHAVIOUR DEFECTS, INTERPERSONAL CONFLICTS, PSYCHOSIS, NEUROSIS, PSYCHIATRIC related DYSFUNTIONALS, HYSTERIA, PHOBIA, HALLUCINATIONS, DELUSIONS, ILLUSIONS, OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER



TREATMENT FEATURES  TREATMENT at AFFORDABLE RATES
 CONSULTANT INTERVENTION
 PSYCHOLOGICAL INTERVENTION (including TESTS)
 THERAPEUTIC
 BEHAVIOURAL THERAPIES (Aversion, Brain Polarization, Biofeedback, Electro sleep, Flooding, Sex Therapy)
 PSYCHOTHERAPIES (Insight orientation, Cognitive, Rational Emotive, Goal Directive, In directive)
 HABIT FORMATION
 RELAXATION EXERCISES (Progressive Techniques, Yoga & Meditation)
 HYPNO THERAPY (Chemical, Psychological)
 COUNSELING (Individual, Group, Family, Marital & Career guidance)
 ELECTRO – CONVULSIVE THERAPY
 VOCATIONAL & SOCIAL REHABILITATION
 AFTER CARE – FOLLOW UP & MONITORING


Feel free to CONTACT us (Hospital maintains Strict Confidentiality)
AT
NIRVAN NEURO PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL

Email – nirvanindia@rediffmail.com

LUCKNOW-
sury City Takrohi Indira Nagar Lucknow-227105
Mobile-07379250002
HALDWANI-
Heera Nagar Haldwani-263139
05946-254801,255208
BAREILLY
Vishnu Dham Colony,Pilibhit Bypass,BAREILLY
0581-2525041,2525042
HARIDWAR
Missarpur,Laksar Road Haridwar
Mob- 9837657506