Friday, October 19, 2007

Jenny Phillips


For all of you who have not heard ...... Jenny Phillips and her husband Dan came to out Evening of Excellence this week. It was amazing!! The way I got them to come -- I know Dan. He was one of my teachers in the MTC. So, I contacted them about 2 months ago and asked if they would come. Did you know that Jenny gets booked for the whole year in January? I was amazed. Luckily, she said that since I know Dan, they would love to come. For our program we had 3 young women speak and then turned the time over to the Phillps'. They were great! They spoke, she sang, we all cried ... it was fabulous. I am so grateful for the spiritual experience we all had this week. I love Jenny Phillips! Her music is so wonderful. She sang songs from her new CD, coming out soon, and they were super good. I want it for Christmas. It was a really great evening and the young women loved it. It was a major success.

No comments: