Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HALLOWEEN



Oh the joys of Halloween. This is Isabel's first Halloween dressing up, since last year she was a few weeks old on Halloween. This year she was a pink poodle. She loves this costume. Everytime I take it out of the closet she gets so excited and tries to hug it. It is very cute. I think she must know how cute she is in it and how much attention she gets while wearing it. She gets to wear it 3 times this year -- to the ward Halloween party, to our family Halloween party, and trick-or-treating. I know she will be pretty confused trick-or-treating, but Ryan will love the candy. I am trying to cut the candy out .... we'll see how that goes. But on that note, since Jan 1st of this year, I have lost 25 lbs. I am so proud of myself. So, Halloween = good times. By the way, I am dressing up as a Dog Walker. You can't go wrong with that costume. Happy Halloween everyone!

3 comments:

DeLong Family Members: said...

Cute Fifi. Skinny Nee.

Jonathan & Rachel said...

Renee, It's so fun to check out your blog every now and then! Isabel is so darling!!! I love her costume! Very sweet!

Loughmiller's said...

I love the Halloween costume. Isabel looks sooo cute! I can't believe she is one years old. It was like yesterday you told me you were pregnant. Time flys!
Renee you look great! My dad is starting weight watchers. I sure hope it helps him.