Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Random Pictures

Isabel loves to sit on my shoe shelf in my closet. She moves all the shoes in that one spot and then sits there while I get dressed. I'm not even sure how this started, but she does it almost daily.

Isabel loves to put my shoes on. I think it's pretty funny. SHe does it with all my shoes - running, heels, slippers, flip flops, etc.

I love this picture. The other night Isabel wasn't feeling well and Ryan was holding her. I was in the other room and when I came out to watch TV with them, this is what I found..... both of them asleep. I think it is so cute.

p.s. I am so sorry that I have been slacking on the blogging. We close on our house tomorrow and have been super busy packing and moving. Now that it is almost over, I will have more time.

3 comments:

Jonathan & Rachel said...

I love, love it when my kids fall asleep with Jonathan too-there really is nothing more precious! Isabell looks so old!! Glad to see a new post!

marian said...

Renee, Isabell is so beautiful! I'm a slacker cousin for never meeting her or visiting you. Good luck moving. love you tons - Mares Oh yea, and happiest birthday

Casey Rasmussen said...

renee, guess what? I have my own account now. Michelle chaged her password and I havent been able to leave messages on anyones blog. Isabell is cute.