Monday, February 4, 2008

We're Moving

Ryan and I built and moved into our house 2 years ago. Two weeks ago we put it on the market. On Saturday we sold it. We are so excited. We close on Feb. 28th, so that doesn't give me a lot of time to pack everything, but we'll make do. We are going to be moving in with Ryan's parents (who happen to live right next door, that will be weird seeing people come in and out of my house), then we will start building again. We aren't sure where we will be building, but it's going to be great. We plan on doing this build and sell thing at least once more if not twice. It's a great way to build equilty and lower our mortgage. So, we are moving. I am so happy! I will really miss my house - I love this house! My next house will be even better though.

4 comments:

Loughmiller's said...

I wish you would come and build me a house. We are having the hardest time finding a house in our town.

Alyson said...

Congrats! That is exciting - and good for you guys to be building equity and a solid foundation (no pun intended) for the future. Steve and I have said many times that that is our regret...not having bought our first home sooner, and built up from there!

Nicholas and Ashley said...

That was sure funny to see you a cople of weeks ago. That is awesome you get to move into a new house. We will probably run into you again atleast once a month:).

Loughmiller's said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! YOu know you are getting old! :) I hope you had a wonderful day!

Erin