Thursday, January 31, 2008

Wii Junkie

Have you played the new Wii game? I am a total junkie. My sister Michelle got one for Christmas and I am addicted. She left it at my parents house on Tuesday (because she was up here and we were playing it and she is coming back on Sunday) and since then I have been glued to that thing. On Tuesday I paced myself and only played for like 2 1/2 hours. On Wednesday I played about 4 hours. Today I woke up with sore arms, and then played about 4 hours. I can't stop. It's like a drug or something. I didn't grow up with video games, so this is all very new and exciting. Honestly I think I need help, I love that thing! If you have not played, it is super fun. I love to golf, play baseball, and bowl. Oh technology - it's a wonderful thing. I'll never rent stinky bowling shoes again, I'll just visit Michelle.
p.s. Seriously I am so sore from playing. You wouldn't think you would be that sore, but man I can barely lift my arms. Talk about a good arm work-out.

1 comment:

Loughmiller's said...

Hey, you should play boxing. Talk about a great workout. It is a really fun date night. You get to knock out your hubby without even hurting him. :)