Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Les Miserable


Last night for mutual we went and saw
Les Miserable. The local high school, Northridge High, put it on. I know what you're thinking, a high school doing Les Miserable?, well, let me tell you, it was really good. As far as small stage productions go, this was the best I have ever seen. The voices were amazing, these kids can really sing. I was most impressed with the boys. There were so many boys that could actually sing and
sound good. The girls were good too, but I expected that. If you live in the area I would recommend seeing this. It is running through this week only. They have shows on Thurs, Fri, and two on Sat. It was excellente!

5 comments:

Jonathan & Rachel said...

Only in Utah would a high school play be so great!! Glad you got to see it!!

Alyson said...

Hi Renee! So glad to see you have a blog - I got the link through Michelle's blog. It's fun to see what you're up to...your little family is adorable!

Loughmiller's said...

i see how it is. You get a new layout for you blog and then you leave me off you friends list. I feel the love! :) I hope all is well with you.

Sarah said...

yes I jloved it!

dramaqueen39 said...

I just wanted to mention that I was a member of the cast in that production and just happened upon your blog. I'm SO glad you liked it! Believe me, it was incredible to be in! More than words can describe. And the boys are incredible. We miss them very much. I hope you come see our performance this year. Beauty and the Beast. Opening night is on November 14th. Tickets are on sale now! Thanks for your post. It makes the whole cast feel good to know people enjoyed it. :D