Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Village

Last night we went to the Christmas Village in Ogden. I had never gone before, but I told Ryan that I want to make it a tradition to go every year. It was really fun. They have these little houses in a park with Christmas themes. The houses have little windows so you can look in and see the cute Christmas scenes in each house. Isabel didn't get much out of it, but I thought it was fun. Ryan's parents came with us. We had such a good time.
It was really cold ..... as you can probably tell by the way Isabel and Liz are dressed.

2 comments:

Josh and Britany said...

I love the Christmas Village! We were driving around last year and saw it so we decided to stop and walk around. We want to go every year too!

Josh and Britany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.