Friday, December 5, 2008

Temple

I hate to admit it, but it's been almost 2 years since Ryan and I have gone to the temple.... until last night. It was so nice to go. I have missed it. We really have no excuse for not going. I think we just forgot to go. That probably sounds dumb, but I think we are so busy that we sometimes forget to do important things. We have made a goal to not wait another 2 years to go. I really think Heavenly Father will bless us if we make time for Him. During the session I got the strongest feeling like everything is going to be okay. I didn't get an answer to why I'm not pregnant yet, or why I'm lonely, or why my parents abandoned me (just kidding), or why our house hasn't sold, or why Ryan has been unemployed most of this year ....... but I had such an overwheming feeling that Heavenly Father loves me and that EVERYTHING will turn out. It was such a comfort to me. I felt so much peace when I left. I love the temple and I am so blessed to live close to one.

3 comments:

Erika said...

I love the temple too. Sure helps put everything into perspective doesn't it?
I wish I lived closer to you because believe me you would never be lonely. I would want to hang out with you every day....

Josh and Britany said...

You can come hang out with me when you're lonely!

Jessica said...

Hey Nazer, It's crazy how life gets crazy...glad to hear you and Ryan had a temple date this week! I need your latest e-mail...the one's I've been sending get no response. Love ya! Jessica