Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Bachelor

First off I have to say, what a dissapointing season! I am really ticked off with the ending of the show. For all you who did not watch the Bachelor, let me just tell you that Jason is a total jerk! He ended up choosing Melissa (2nd from the left) and propossing to her and let Molly (in the maroon) go. During the show "after the final rose" he dumped Melissa on national tv and then asked Molly to take him back. What a looser! He was so rude! I understand that feelings change and people break up, but why did he have to do it in front of the entire country? I thought it was so mean. And then Molly took him back, how lame! I am just not happy about all of it.
On a positive note though, they chose Jillian (1st on the left) to be the next Bachelorette. She was my favorite, so I am stoked!
Reality TV is going to be my down fall.

1 comment:

Josh and Britany said...

I'm disappointed in how it all turned out, but I really liked Molly and wanted him to pick her to begin with. I really liked Jason on the Bachelorette, but started to get really annoyed with him while watching this season. I think it could have been handled differently, but you know that wouldn't be exciting tv and that seems to be all they care about these days!