Monday, May 4, 2009

Ugly

I am sure everyone is tired of seeing my finger, but I have never had an injury quite like this one. I can't believe how quickly it is healing, however, it just keeps getting uglier. Now the skin is falling/peeling off. It is so sensitive and still somewhat painful. I don't think my finger will ever be the same. On a side note, today I was mowing the lawn and when I got done I noticed that my thumb hurt, I looked at it and there was a nice blister on the pad of my finger. On the same hand as my ugly finger. My poor right hand is nearly useless. My poor ring finger healing
My thumb and mowing blister

1 comment:

DeLong Family Members: said...

Interesting list. I tried to copy it so I could print it out and it just got all scrambled. By the way, your finger looks so painful--And then to add a blister on your thumb!!! Hope they both heal quickly. I love you, MOM