Friday, August 28, 2009

Isabel's Funny

Isabel is so funny. She makes me laught all the time. Today we were headed out to visit Grandma Rice at school and I asked her to go find her shoes. This was the conversation we had:
Me: Isabel, go find your shoes so we can go.
Isabel: I want lion feet.
Me: What do you mean? I don't know what lion feet are.
Isabel: Lion feet are like "bear" feet.
It made me laugh so hard. I love how kids hear something and interpret it their own way. The english language can be a little confusing. Bear vs. Bare.

3 comments:

erika said...

That is too cute! Love the Cinderella outfit too.

Jess said...

That is so funny- makes sense enough when you hear the explanation.

DeLong Family Members: said...

that is pretty cute--Kids minds are so literal. She is so cute in her cinderella outfit. MOM