Monday, October 26, 2009

October

We are building a house in Roy and it will be done within the next month. My sister Lise, in California, has been wanting to see it, so here it is. I am so happy with how it is coming! I have the best husband in the world. We close the week of Thanksgiving and will be moving in the first week of December. Yeah!! In other news.... we had out family pumpkin party on Saturday. I love this picture of Lucy

This is such a cute picture from the party. I bought these lip kazoos (sp?). The kids loved them, they were a big hit!
And lastly, Isabel is a "Rain Bug" (or as you would call it, a bumble bee) for Halloween. She is so cute.

4 comments:

marian said...

You are busy - and the kids are precious!

Jenkins family said...

Thanks for the update Nee. The house looks great - I especially love the landscaping. Can't wait to see you...

The Hills... said...

Wow, Lucy is filling out. What a cutie. Love isabel's costume too.

DeLong Family Members: said...

seeing those pictures reminds me of how I loved being with all of you. That was a nice party and a nice day. Love, MOM