Friday, October 9, 2009

Sleep is Good!

Having a new baby is so much work. I forgot how tired they make you. I am working on Lucy going to sleep without needing to be held or rocked, and it is hard! Ryan and I are so tired. We take shifts during the night when she wakes up, and poor Ryan is having to help out a lot. I have been so tired that he is up a lot in the night with her too. Last night he was up most of the night, letting me sleep (he is so wonderful to help out and stay happy about it). Anyways, I promise to post pictures sometime soon, but right now I am just too tired!

3 comments:

Nancy Coates said...

I wold love to come and see her sometime, maybe in a few more weeks when things have settled down.

marian said...

Yea, you do forget. I'll be right there with you in a few weeks! Good luck!

The Hills... said...

Oh yes! I'm in the same boat right now. Only, I don't have an older one like you...can't imagine!