Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sweetest Baby Ever!

Lucy is such a good baby. She is so sweet. I just can't get enough of her, I could kiss her all day long. I've been really concerned because she'll sleep 5 hours at a time and doesn't show a huge interest in eating. Well, yesterday she had a doctor's appointment and he assured me that she is healthy and doing great. He also said I should not be too concerned about her sleeping so much and that I should just let her sleep if she wants to. That was the best thing to hear. Last night I fed her at 10pm, we all went to sleep, she woke up at 1am and ate, we went back to sleep, then she didn't wake back up until 7am. It was so great. I got to sleep from 2am to 7am, that's 5 hours! For anyone who has had a newborn you know how great that is. She is just so cute. I love her SO much!

4 comments:

marian said...

BRAVA beautiful baby! Sleep on!

Nancy Coates said...

Lucy is adorable, and I love Isabel's hair in the previous post!

Jeanne and Nelson said...

She is a beauty.

Jenkins family said...

I love her fingers. Perfect!