Friday, September 25, 2009

She's here!

On Wednesday I gave birth to Lucinda Renee Rice. She is such a sweet baby. She weights 8 lbs 5 oz and is 20 inches long. It was a super easy delivery, I only pushed 3 times and it was less then 10 minutes of actual pushing. It was easy. She is so cute and smells so good. We love her so much already, Isabel isn't sure if she loves her yet, but Ryan and I do. Me and Lucy right after delivery.
Ryan and Lucy


Me and my girls (Isabel and Lucy)

Another one right after delivery, I look pretty good if I do say so myself.

11 comments:

The Jacobs said...

Congrats to all of you!

Darcy said...

Hooray you're not pregnant anymore! I'm so happy for you and your cutie little girl. You are right, you do look great for having just had a baby, hope everything is going great, you're sleeping, Lucy's sleeping etc. Congrats!

Josh and Britany said...

Congratulations!! She is adorable and you do look pretty good!

Angela said...

You do look great! And check out that darling little Lucy! Congrats to you and your fun little family.

Melani Boren said...

Yeah Nay! So exciting. You do look good in the last photo! Congrats!

emily, etc, etc said...

Oh, I am so in love with her already. I can't wait to see her when we get back.

I think she looks just like your baby pictures in the top pic. Congratulations and we love you!

Jess said...

Congratulations! And yes you do look fabulous!

Jeanne and Nelson said...

She is beautiful, congratulations.

Jessica said...

So BEAUTIFUL! Congrats Ryan and Renee - baby's are SO fun!

marian said...

HOOOOORAY HOOOOORAY HOOOOOOOOORAY!!! She is beautiful, so are you, Heck Isabel too (Ryan is not - he's handsome), but I digress. She is perfect. Congratulations!

The Hills... said...

Congrats! I am so jealous!