Friday, December 18, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Today makes 5 years of marriage for me and Ryan. I can't believe it. I wish I had a cute picture from our honeymoon to show you, but I can't find them. The past 5 years have been very full years. We have moved 6 times (that includes building 3 houses), have had 5 different cars for me, 2 different trucks for Ryan, and had 2 children. It's definately not been boring. I am really hoping that the next 5 years are a little less busy. I love Ryan so much and I am so grateful for him. He is a wonderful, patient husband. Sometimes I feel like I should apologize for being so grumpy and moody. I am a lucky girl though and I am looking forward to the next 5 years. Happy Anniversary Honey! I love you!! Thanks for being so great!

1 comment:

The Hills... said...

Hey! It was so great seeing you! Miss Lucy is a cutie...I got some good pics of her and Eden.