Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas was great!!!

This Christmas was wonderful! We had so much fun and Isabel loved it! Here are some shots from our Christmas morning: Ryan bought me a spot cleaner. I love it!!! It was the main thing I wanted and I have already used it once.
Isabel picked out this little hand held game for Ryan and was so excited for him to open it. It was so cute to watch her as he opened it.

Grandma DeLong always makes jammies for the grandkids. Isabel loved hers and has worn them every night since Christmas. They were a big hit!


Isabel gave Lucy this rattle. Doesn't Lucy looked thrilled?

Santa brought Isabel a scooter. She loved it! She rides it on the deck and around the house all day. That Santa is great!
On a side not, Isabel also got her white spoons. I'm not sure which was better, the scooter or the spoons. She was easy to please.