Sunday, January 3, 2010

Goals for 2010

Here are my goals for 2010:

1. Lose at least 30 lbs by July 1st and then maintain (or keep losing).
2. Run a 5K this summer (I know for all you runners this is lame, but it's a big deal for me)
3. Make my soapstarmom business successful (I'm not sure yet what specific goals I have for this, I have to sit down and decide this)

2010 is a big year for me. I am turning 30 this year and I don't want to be fat and tired anymore. I feel like I have wasted a lot of my potential and energy on the wrong things. This is the year that I will regain myself and show the world what I can accomplish. It is never too late to change yourself. I want to be a hot 30 year old. I want people to say, "that hottie has 2 kids and is 30, no way!" It's on fatso!! I'm going to kick my own butt!

5 comments:

Jenkins family said...

BRING IT!

Kendra Leigh said...

You go girl! A 5K is an awesome goal! (that's how I lost weight- w/ a 5k goal). Good luck!!

Melani Boren said...

If you run the 5K before I leave for summer let me know and I'll come run with you. I try to do a 5K every year and missed last year. It would be fun to do with you!!!

erika said...

Renee when are you doing the 5K? If I'm up in Utah during that time I will totally run it with you.
Way to go with the great goals!

Rosie Boren said...

hey try p90x
my sister lost 40 pounds in a couple months with it! she had two babies... one after another. she adds some running to it but its a great work out.

me and stephen just started and we are sore!

Rosie Boren