Thursday, September 23, 2010

1 year

How time flys! This time last year I was in labor and welcoming Lucy into our family. I honestly can't believe it's been a year. It feels like a few months ago, not 1 year ago.
Lucy is such a sweet girl. I am grateful everyday that we have her. She adds so much to our family. You can't be around her and not fall in love her. She's quite a character! I love you Lucy!!
She has grown so much. She has 4 teeth and loves Mac n' Cheese and peaches. Oh, and frozen peas, those are her very favorite! She is so independent. I can't get enough of her.

4 comments:

marian said...

She is precious and you look fab too!

Jenkins family said...

Forget about Lucy. . .You look amazing!!! Happy Birthday Luc - we LOVE you LOTS.

Erika said...

She is darling! And you look gorgeous. Happy Birthday Lucy!!

Shell and Kade said...

Happy Birthday Lucy! And Renee you look so pretty and thin, can't wait to see you guys! We miss ya!
Kade and Michelle