Sunday, October 3, 2010

Boo is 4

I can't believe that my baby is 4 years old. It seems like not that long ago I found out that I was pregnant with her and now 4 years (and 9 months) later here we are.
For her birthday we went to Boondocks to have some fun. Here are the highlights:
Isabel bowling, This was the first time she has bowled and she loved it.
Here we are on the bumper boats. We got really wet, but it was so much fun.

You can barely see Isabel, but she is in the go-kart with Ryan. She loved this! She also did this with me. It was super fun!

For her birthday Ryan and I got her a bike. She loves it!! I knew she would love it, but I think she would sleep on it if I let her.

We did birthday breakfast. Candle in a waffle. This was fun and I think we'll do it every year.

2 comments:

The Hills... said...

Happy Birthday to your cute girls!

Erika said...

Happy Birthday to cute Isabel!!! How fun to get a bike!