Monday, October 11, 2010

Marathon Anyone?

Let me start by saying, "No". I will not be doing a marathon. Marathons are for crazy people, no offense to you out there who do them. I can't imagine running that far. However, a marathon relay is right up my alley. So I have registered myself and my siblings for the Ogden Marathon Relay on May 21st of next year. I am so excited. I will be running 5 miles for the relay and I ahve to say I am a little nervous about it already. I have never run more than 2.5 miles. I have 6 months to get ready though. It's going to be fun!?

3 comments:

erika said...

Renee I might be interested! That sounds fun!

marian said...

marathon relay sounds like WAY more fun than 26+ miles! Have a great time. You can do it!!

Josh and Britany said...

Josh and i signed up for the half marathon, so we'll see you there!!