Wednesday, October 12, 2011

What's in a Name?

Please vote on what you think? There is a poll to the side, let us know. I have the hardest time choosing names for my kids and I want them to be good. With twins I want them to sound good together, but not dorky like Jane and John (both good names, just dorky together). It is kind of tricky. These are the names I like the most, but I am still working on Ryan. Maybe if I have some good hard statistics he will like them too. Thanks and remember to vote.
Oh, did I mention that our twins are a boy and a girl. That is probably good information to have.

4 comments:

marian said...

Fun Fun Fun! Names ARE hard. I can't imagine having to choose tow (plus middles if you do those - eek!

Rosie Boren said...

i like the name george but stephen didn't :/! George and Amelia sound cute together :)
Rosie

Jessica said...

I like Alice and Isaac together - make sure I'm on the baby shower invite list Nazer!

erika said...

I distinctly remember you loving the names Frank and Alice! Why isn't Frank in the running? Although I'm personally relieved it is not :)
I like Sally and Henry, I think it sounds cute!
And I would like to be on the shower invite list too - you never know, I just might show up!