Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween!



It was another fun Halloween! We all dressed up this year and it was fun to go out with the kids trick-or-treating. I was a Rice Cooker, Ryan was Mario, Isabel was a fairy, and Lucy was a love bug.
Lucy had such a good time trick-or-treating. It was so funny after every house she would say, "they gave me candy", like it was amazing it worked. She acted somewhat baffled that people were just handing over candy when she said trick-or-treat. It made us laugh and she was beyond excited. The girls got tons of candy, more than any other year. Over-all it was just a ton of fun.

p.s. thanks for voting on our poll. It looks like Isaac won for boys name and it was a close race between Alice and Amelia (I can't decide which I like better either).

4 comments:

Jenkins family said...

You all look amazing. By the way, my friend has a daughter named Amelia. They call her Millie. It is pretty cute.

marian said...

We love the name Isaac - and it goes great with you last name! I vote for Alice - I always loved the story of your parents almost naming you Alice.

Jess said...

OK your costume is hilarious! Such a cute family!!! When are the babies due?

Melani Boren said...

I like Ryan's costume the best-very fun!