Sunday, November 13, 2011

November

Today we were driving to my parents house when Isabel said, "I think I lost a tooth". I turned around and asked what she was talking about. She said, "there is a hole in my mouth, where did it go?" Evidently at some point her tooth fell out. She said she did not swallow it and can't find it anywhere, but it definitely came out. At first she was a little nervous about the "hole" in her mouth, but now she is pretty happy about this whole thing. I can't believe that she lost her first tooth already. It makes me feel like she is getting so big. She is no longer a baby or a toddler. She is my big kid.

On another note, I have decided to make most (like 90%) of our Christmas presents this year. It has been so much fun making little gifts for the girls and other people. My sister Emily's sister-in-law Callie made these dolls and I saw them on her blog so I decided to give them a try. I love them! I think they turned out so cute. Lucy and Isabel really want them, but I have told them they are for their cousins. I think they are going to love them. I am so thrilled that I decided to make gifts this year. It has already been the best Christmas ever.

3 comments:

erika said...

You make cakes AND do dolls? Geez, leave some talent for the rest of us would ya? :)

The dolls are absolutely darling Renee. Your girls are going to love them!

marian said...

Adorable dolls and adorable hole in the mouth!

Jenkins family said...

what else are you making? i could use some inspiration...