Tuesday, November 22, 2011

26 weeks

I am on the down-slope of my pregnancy and so happy about it. I am getting so big. This is the size I am at 8 months pregnant when I only have about 4 weeks left. Well, I have about 10-12 weeks left and a lot more growth to come. Everyone keeps saying that I don't look too huge, but boy am I feeling it. These babies are very active and kick me regularly all day long (which is fine with me because then I don't worry). I went in last week and they are measuring 1 lb. 11oz. and 1 lb. 9oz. The boy is slightly smaller than the girl as of now. Everything looks really good and I am so happy about it. Being pregnant is a stressful thing for me. I worry all the time that something will go wrong. It will be nice to be done with pregnancies after this one (most likely).

2 comments:

Jessica said...

You look AMAZING, Nazer!

Alyson said...

You look so darling...and what a gift to be bringing two special little ones into your family. So happy for you!