Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Bedrooms

Ryan and I have been working hard to get the girls in the basement room and get the babies room ready. I think we can finally take a break and look back at our hard work and see that everything looks good (or maybe good enough). Here are some of the pictures of the girls room and the babies room. I am pleased with how they turned out.Isabel's side of the room.

Lucy's side of the room.
The entire room. I love the chandelier. The room is big and bright. I love all the space and the open-ness (?).
FYI we decided on names. Introducing Henry and Amelia's bedroom. It's not totally decorated, but it is at least ready for when they come; crib up and clothes organized.
We decided to not buy a dresser right now so I am using the changing table and bins as a dresser. I cut vinyl and organized all their clothes. I think it looks pretty good and is functional.
The babies will be sleeping in the same crib for the first 4 or 5 months. Seeing only one crib doesn't freak me out as much as seeing the 2 car seats. It's hard to believe 2 are coming.
I can't wait to meet Hank and Millie!

8 comments:

Shell and Kade said...

Cute Cute! Great job on the rooms! So excited to meet them!

emily, etc, etc said...

The rooms look so cute!!! I love the way you did the changing table.

erika said...

Everything looks so great Renee! You did a great job on the girls' room. And the nursery. I wish I could see it in person.

Jenkins family said...

I especially love that your very stylish diaper bag matches the red in the nursery. Nicely done!

Callie said...

Love the names! Good luck with the delivery! :)

Alyson said...

The rooms are just darling! I love that the twins will be sharing a crib for the first little while...that is just the sweetest thing! Can't wait to see the little angels...good luck with the delivery!

Josh and Britany said...

Cute! You look great by the way!

Melani Boren said...

WAY cute. I hope you and the babies are doing well.