Thursday, January 19, 2012

I'm still here

I recently had my walls painted (by my sister Michelle), and added this bog clock and painting of the Ogden Temple (done by my talented Dad). I also added drapes to my windows (it's a little dark in the picture, but you get the idea). The picture of the drapes is below (I could get it to move, whatever!)My girls playing in the snow. To say they love the snow would be an understatement. They love it! Anytime it snows they go crazy!
34 weeks and counting! I am so big and so uncomfortable. I am really tired of being pregnant, but I am really not wanting these babies to come out yet. I am hoping to make it at least 2 more weeks, but maybe even 4. I will be beyond huge at that point. On a positive note, in the past month I have only gained 2lbs. I have no space for big meals, but these babies are growing. I have only gained 37 lbs this entire pregnancy, which is pretty amazing. I hope to not gain more than 40 lbs total, but we shall see. I feel good for the most part, just tired and sore. Sleep has become a thing of the past and I am lucky if I get more than 4 hours a night (unless I take an Ambien). We are getting really excited for them to come. Last night we set up the crib and I have started organizing the baby stuff. I spent yesterday cleaning car seats and getting them ready for little babies. When Ryan got home from work he said that seeing the 2 car seats freaked him out just a little. I think reality is starting to hit him. I can't wait to see these little ones (and maybe get a few hours of sleep without this large mass on my body).

5 comments:

DeLong Family Members: said...

Great pics...BUT where is the girls' room and the nursery? Come on, don't hold out on us.

marian said...

Hooray!

Erika said...

Yay! You look fantastic Renee! I love the updates.

Anonymous said...

looks super good renee :)

Josh and Britany said...

looks good! Love the curtains, where did you find them??