Friday, June 12, 2009

I love my Boo

I love Isabel, who we call Boo, so much! She makes me smile more than anyone in the world. Being a mom is the best job ever. I have never been more tired or more emotionally drained than now (having a 2 year old), but it is worth every minute.
Yesterday Ryan came home from work and Isabel ran up to him and gave him a huge hug. While they were embracing she said, "oh daddy, you are my best friend". It was so cute! She says the funniest things.
The other night we were putting her to bed. After saying prayers we always have a family hug. During the hug she usually says, "they like me", refering to me and Ryan liking her. After saying that, she then fell back on her bed and exclamed, "I love me life". It was great! Where does she come up with this stuff? What a character.
I love her so much! I am really looking forward to having another little girl. I can't wait to see what this new one will look like. Thank goodness for little girls, and their funny comments.


6 comments:

Alyson said...

Every once in a while, the sweet little girl inside the sassy 10 year old emerges from Olivia, and I feel the exact same way! They grow up far too quickly, and I desperately miss those sweet little comments on a regular basis!

marian said...

I'm glad you're writing down her clevers - they will make you smile later on.

Rosie Boren said...

"THEY LIKE ME" haha cute.

DeLong Family Members: said...

Cute pictures Renee--can't wait to get a big hug myself. Love, MOM

Nancy Coates said...

I'm also so excited for you having another little girl! They are the best! Londyn makes me want to have a whole bunch of little girls!

erika said...

She is just a doll! I love the pics!