Wednesday, June 17, 2009

UP


Last night we took Isabel to her 1st movie, UP. It was such a good movie. I really enjoyed it and Isabel did too. I thought the movie was excellent. I really liked how they developed the characters and you felt like you new them. Isabel was so cute during the movie. Before we went she kept saying that we were going to the "magic movies". I'm not sure where she got that term, but it was cute. During the movie she would turn to me and say, "we are at the magic movie mom". It was quite the hit!

5 comments:

DeLong Family Members: said...

It really is a magic movie when you think about how big the screen is. I am glad she had fun. Dad and I enjoyed this movie too. MOM

Alyson said...

I LOVED that movie. I think almost as much, if not more, than Nemo, which has been my favorite Pixar movie to date. I thought UP was so touching, and I just loved the end, when Carl pinned the "Grape Soda" pin onto Russell. I was totally crying!
My kids love going to the movies. We always get movie popcorn and M&M's, sort of a special treat. Makes the movies twice as expensive, but it's worth it!

Nancy Coates said...

I loved Up! I think I cried at least 3 times! Did you get to see it in 3-D?

Angela said...

I've heard it's a good flick - I may just need to head out to see it even if I don't have a little one to bring with me!

Jess said...

I am glad to hear that because it looks so cute-and magical.