Saturday, February 20, 2010

Joseph Cake Done

I have been working so hard all week on this cake and I have to say that it looks pretty good. It didn't turn out exactly as I thought it would, but still good. I am always critical of myself and my work. I didn't want the cake to be so crowded, but I still think it's good. The junior high kids LOVED it (the kid that played pharoh even ran over and hugged me, it was akward). It was all worth it to get the reaction I did from the kids, it was great!





6 comments:

Alyson said...

I wish I lived closer, I would totally come over and pay you to give me lessons on how you do this...it's amazing!

Jinii said...

It turned out so cute!! You are so talented! I should have called you for Addy's birthday. The princess party was so fun. It was good to see all you girls.

Erika said...

Renee you are truly amazing!!! Those kids are so lucky to have you make them something like that. They will never forget it, and I'll bet they went home and told everyone about that cake. I am impressed.

The Hills... said...

WOW! I am impressed.

DeLong Family Members: said...

The brothers turned out really great. What a fun hobby and you did such a good job. I love the stars in the background. MOM

Vinyl Masterpiece said...

FABULOUS!!! You did a wonderful job.

Erin