Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Hello Song

On Sunday I started my new calling in our ward, which, oh yippee, it's primary again. During sharing time they asked all the new teachers to come to the front so that the primary could give us a proper welcome into primary. So, the chorister said, "let's sing the hello song. What language should we sing it in?" One little boy yelled out, "Chinese".
So they began to sing "ME-OW, Me-OW, ME-OW, ME-OW, we welcome you today, ME-OW......."
In my mind I was thinking, "I thought we were doing Chinese, not cat. It's pronounced Ne-HOW. It was super funny

4 comments:

marian said...

That is HILARIOUS! I needed a laugh, thanks for sharing.

DeLong Family Members: said...

That really is hilarious--but a cat welcome is good too. primary really can be so much fun! MOM

The Hills... said...

That is too funny! I can just imagine!

erika said...

That is hilarious! Gotta love primary!