Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Yo Gabba Gabba

Let me start off by saying, this is the weirdest show I have ever seen. However, Isabel loves this show. It's one of the few shows that she will watch and not get distracted. We usually watch it every morning during her breakfast. This mornings episode was called "Sleep". She saw this episode a few weeks ago and did not like it, I'll explain because today she had the same reaction. During the show the characters were going to sleep, for nap time. Everytime one of them would lay down or someone would sing about going to sleep, Isabel would burst into tears. She would make that face when hew mouth opens as big as it can go, tears start rolling down her cheeks, and then the sobbing starts. I'm pretty sure she likes to sleep, but evidentily she does not like it when people go to sleep on TV. After trying to calm her down for 15 minutes, I finally changed the chanel. We ended up watching "Tom and Jerry", and boy are they violent, I would think that would make her cry. So, the moral of the story is ..... if your kids watch "Yo Gabba Gabba" and the episode "Sleep" comes on, change the chanel, it's a really disturbing episode for todlers (according to Isabel).

1 comment:

emily, etc, etc said...

Ok, I am laughing so hard. That is really funny - probably because I know the face you are referring to. Funny!