Monday, July 14, 2008

Lots of Progress, Bad pictures

If you'll notice I'm blogging at 11:10pm. Ryan and I just got home from laying our hard wood floors. He's being doing it most of the day, I've been helping since about 3pm. It was such a huge job, but it looks so good. It's kind of hard to tell what it looks like in these pictures becasue of all the sheet rock dust, but it is so beautiful. I just love it. I have to say, I am so happy I married Ryan. He is such a hard worker and so good at what he does. At about 9:45pm I was beat and had to finally sit down, and Ryan didn't stop, he just kept going. He is such a hard worker. I love that about him. The hard wood looks so good. I will post more pictures when it's clean.




1 comment:

Bradden, Sunny, Hyrum, and Olivia Cannon said...

hi! sorry we have lost touch a little. the missionaries were over tonight for dinner and i thought of you and all of our laughs. how are you?
Sunny