Wednesday, July 16, 2008

About Me

Here's the rules: Take 10 pictures, no cleaning before hand.......

1. Last real vacation you took:
Ryan and I went on a Cruise, this picture was taken in St. Marteen. It was so much fun. It was back in March.

2. Your closet:
okay normally it's not this messy (and my camera makes it blury).

3. Your kitchen sink:
normally I have dishes in it, but luckily I had done them in the morning. I am soaking laundry though
4. Self portrait:
Yikes! I'm a hottie.....

5. Favorite shoe:
This is what the foot of my bed alwasy looks like. I have two favorite shoes, the pink crocks and the old sandals from Africa. I've had them since I was 15 years old. I love those shoes. 6. Your laundry room:

Because I'm living with my in-laws I really don't have a laundry room. So, here are my baskets.

7. What you are doing right now (other than blogging):
Isabel is almost 2 year old and all she wants to do is watch either Cinderella (she calls her "rella") or SpongeBob. This is my life now, I'm so lucky!


8. Your toilet:
Today I'm cleaning the bathroom. It doesn't look too dirty, but it gets dirty fast. Something about a kid and a husband makes your toilets get dirty really fast......
9. Your refrigerator:
I'd say it a pretty standard fridge. Nothing too exciting there. It is very full though.

10. Favorite room in your house:

That would have to be my bedroom and more specifically my bed. Becasue we are living with my in-laws I don't have a lot of personal space, so my bedroom is the one place I have all to myslef.

Okay, so now it's your turn.... I'm tagging Emily, Michelle, Jessie, and Traci. I want to see your 10 pictures.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

I did this one awhile ago too, it was fun! And I'm thinking I remember those brown sandals!!

The Warcups said...

Renee, I've been banned from tagging...I would have loved to do it otherwise....

On a side note, I've made 3 cakes and they are so fun!! THanks again!