Friday, August 1, 2008

Leaving on a Jet Plane

I have been a real slacker lately, so I thought I would quickly write something. Tomorrow Isabel and I are flying up to Portland, OR. All of next week we are having a DeLong family reunion at a beach house in Long Beach/ Seaview WA. So, tomorrow we are flying up there, my parents are picking us up (they are driving today), and then on Sunday we are driving to the beach house. Ryan will be joining us on Tuesday because he has to work. Anyways, I am really looking forward to the trip. I've been feeling a little tired and stressed lately, so a week away will be nice. Ryan has been working so hard lately, he really needs the brake. He gets up at 5:30am every morning, goes to work until about 3, then heads over to our house and works until 8 or 9pm. He works so hard.
So, our trip should be fun, I'll post pictures when I get back. See you....

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Hello, I live like 20 mins from the airport! Too bad I couldn't have picked you guys up and given you a lift. Remember I'm up here if you ever come this way again!

Jess said...

Have fun! Sorry I didn't call my trip was short and I didn't get your message until I got home.