Thursday, August 21, 2008

House Update Once Again

I am getting to excited! Our house should be done within the next month. It's coming along so nicely. I love it! here are some photos showing the progress:
This is the outside, it's almost done out here. Ryan has to do the final grade and a few more small things. It's looking so good.
This is our mantel. Ryan is going to do something around the fireplace, he just hasn't decided what yet. I really like our mantel. It's the same stain as the cabinets. It's hard to tell, but it's a dark drown, the stain is called Root Beer.
This is the kids bathroom. Here you can tell better what the stain looks like. It's pretty.

This is our banister. The wood was intended to be much darker, but we had a few problems with it. It looks good the way it is, but would have looked better darker.
This is Isabel's room. The entire house was paiting brown except for her room. I had the painters paint it yellow. I then painted really faint stripes around the room. I really like the way it turned out.
This is the master bathroom. It's really nice.
This is the beginning of the kitchen. They obviously are not done. We are having granite countertops, so next week when they are done I will post another picture of the kitchen. I love my cabinets!


5 comments:

marian said...

Wow Renee, lovely stuff. That Ryan is one talented guy. Of course, you were the smart one that married him, so what does that say about YOU?

Jonathan & Rachel said...

It is beautiful! I bet you are so anxious to get all moved! You sure married an awesome guy-what talent!

emily, etc, etc said...

It looks so great. I already can't wait for the Christmas party!!!

Josh and Britany said...

It is looking so good!! I'm so excited you will be so close so soon!! We better plan some game nights.

Loughmiller's said...

WOW! We live in a rental with orange brown shag carpet, and 70's tile in my kitchen, and popcorn ceilings. Can I say I am jealous! :) Some day we will have a house of our own.