Monday, August 25, 2008

Fun for Me and You

Let's see if anyone wants to play.......
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember--it can be funny, weird, awkward, random, etc.!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

3 comments:

Nancy Coates said...

Renee,
I remember you through the long long college years, and doing at least a half a dozen presentations with you. Remember when we were flight attendants? I also remember going to your house early on a Saturday morning to practice and you had made the most delicious chocolate muffins. I thought that was so great of you. Most I remember how much fun you always are to hang out with. You are a great friend.

Loughmiller's said...

Oh my Renee, we have some fun, crazy stories. I remember in Jr. High we didn't listen to the teacher, and most of the time we wrote notes back and forth, and make pictures of swim suits in that stupid notebook. I think you were the last one to have that notebook. I know if you still have it, Mel wants you to burn it! :)

Jess said...

Here is one that I was just thinking about the other day. It was raining and Sam was home, so we thought that it would be a great idea to stand by a huge puddle and have him drive his bug as close to us as possible creating an outside shower. OK i just thought of another that I think is better- what about when we went on a double date and your date ditched out to the bathroom because he was sick and he called my date to tell him. Then when he made it back after 45 min. my date tried to cover for him with some story and he said- that is not what happened I was sick in the bathroom (of course he gave more details but I will let those be for us to remember on our own.)