Monday, October 13, 2008

Kids Are Funny

We had to run errands this morning and we asked Isabel which jacket she wanted to wear. She picked out her Halloween costume jacket and then her Mouse ears from Disneyland. So, we went to Sam's Club looking like this. The funny thing is, no one seemed to think twice about it. If I went out like that everyone would point and stare. Kids can get away with wearing anything, infact people probably thought she looked cute. I think I'll wear something like this one day and see what people think of my outfit.

2 comments:

DeLong Family Members: said...

I want a coat with fairy wings. We Love You Bubu (okay - I know - but this way it rhymes better with Lulu).

erika said...

I have seen some seriously "creative" outfits from lots of little kids these days. Must be the nearing of Halloween that gets them in the spirit of dress-up :)
Isabel looks darling no matter what!