Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Update on Life

Isabel had her 2 year well-child doctor's visit yesterday. She was not so brave when it came time for her shots, but had a quick recovery (suckers and bouncy balls are great). She is, as I thought, skinny. She weighs almost 25lbs. - 27% centile, and is 34" tall - 55% centile. So, she's average height and skinny. Not, like her mother at all. But, she healthy and two. She's getting that 2 year old attitude down pretty quickly.
On another note..... I found this chocolate for Ryan. We tasted it and it was pretty good. The bacon chocolate didn't really have a strong flavor. You have to almost suck on it in order to taste the bacon at all. The chile one was good. I really liked it. You didn't even taste the hotness until after you ate it. I liked it! Anyway, it was a fun treat. Nothing else is new. I feel like all I do is cook and clean. Life is pretty boring and sometimes lonely. Dishes don't make great company, neither does the vacuum.

3 comments:

marian said...

You can always come for an AZ visit - we do 2 year olds and promise to show you a GREAT time!

erika said...

Oh that cute little Isabel! Hope to see you guys sometime soon!

Jess said...

I cannot believe that you tried the chocolate-yuck! Isabel is a cute 2 year old.